Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quit Market Houston 2011




Once again Quit Market has come and gone, however ALL the new fabrics are beyond FANTASTIC! I did receive an invitation from my BFF (I don't think Anna knows that we are BFF's, maybe) Anna Griffin to her Private Partay in Houston, credentials required! Alas, I was unable to attend as I stayed in Stuville to mind the Shoppe as Tula and Cam galavanted off to Houston. Tula did bring back a gift, one of Anna's newest lines, The Pinelope Collection fat quarter bundle, Yum, Yum! Notice the PINelope! Sewing theme! Super Chic Anna! Anyway, as usual her fabrics are elegant, timeless and I just love them. Another of Anna Griffins new lines is The Fleur Rouge. IWe are in the process of building a new home for the Twinkie Princesses and I am thinking The Fleur Rouge dining room! So here are some pics for you to drool over. Shipping begins the first of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment